Monday, June 11, 2012

More Little Things

I'm still deciding the exact date for the show at Mai Mai, but all of the work has been done for about 2 weeks. There's 24 pieces total. Here are four more. 

This first one, has actually already been sold. This is a sake bottle that was used by a Japanese man for 30 years. His son commissioned the painting from me. There is also a small sake glass, that will be at the show, that is the partner to this piece. 


An apple.


I found this feather while on a walk.


I have very nostalgic memories associated with color. This rock that I found outside my apartment has all of my favorite colors and color combinations within it. I really wanted to paint some natural planes and build up some textures. I loved painting this rock.


Thanks for taking a look and hopefully I'll see some of you at the show in July!

No comments: